Because the guys are on their (more or less) sabbatical period right after their super-hectic months of the first five months of 2019 thanks to RISE, FAITH, and CIRCUS, we won’t be getting any big news and announcements for awhile. This doesn’t mean that they’re going to disappear from the limelight or anything like that, 1 after all, they still got their weekend release events and other live shows going through the month of June. My guess would be sometime in July or probably August (I’m thinking July), something new may come up. Let’s just all see what happens.
Meanwhile, as mentioned in the previous What’s Happening? post, I’m also opening a “personal opinions”/”fan side” blog section within AXCEL STYLE. While working on my daily job, I have been thinking about how I was going to approach this. I don’t want this site to turn into some rant fest, nor that I want this site to be used as some kind of a “bragging instrument.” 2 At that time, I was hesitant because I’ve also been thinking about my fellow Axcels, friends who aren’t Axcels, and of course, MADKID themselves, to the point where if I become somewhat “notorious” for something like this that I end up bringing down the names of everyone and MADKID at the same time.
What I did was take sometime to look through my Twitter timelines (both my personal and @axceltweets) and go back to all the tweets I’ve made, and some of them weren’t directly related to MADKID but are different topics that MADKID is somewhat connected to one way or the other. Therefore, I decided I should expand more on some of the tweets I made through this “fan takes” blog section.
I now call it The AXCEL Side. It will have its own separate section on the main page and away from the standard mosaic masonry grid that you see first thing when you visit the front page of this site. It will also not be automatically posted through both Twitter and IG, but instead I’ll be tweeting/posting them manually.
What will these posts contain?
- Various topics not necessarily related directly to MADKID, but may have some connection to MADKID.
- Certain tweets or IG posts that the members post that is completely unrelated to MADKID and my thoughts and opinions on its contents.
- A trait or characteristic that the members have and my thoughts on them (ie. similarities to my personal tastes, differences to my personal tastes, etc.)
- Summaries (?) of the members’ personal livestreams through various platforms (17 Live AF (KAZUKI and sometimes YUKI), LINE LIVE (SHIN), IG LIVE (YUKI, YOU-TA, LIN)) and my views of them if I do end up participating.
- Other artists/groups who happen to perform on the same live event as MADKID and MADKID’s relationships with them. They could be another group that I’m (somewhat) familiar with, 3 another group that many other fans know but unexpected they’d be there at the same event as MADKID, 4 etc.
- “What if…” posts, kind of like predictions or just simply… “what if…” posts about MADKID.
- My replies to some of their blog posts on the group’s LINE BLOG before it gets translated to Letters @ AXCEL STYLE.5
There are more than what was listed on this list, but that’s all that’s on my head right now.
Will there be guest posts involved in this?
I tried to start up a side project within this site that involves guest posts among the Axcel Fam, but that never really took off, so I scrapped the project. But perhaps, when there’s interest with this idea, I’ll open it up.
But, for those who want to be part of this series, feel free to contact me through Twitter (@axceltweets is highly preferred so it’s a lot more organized) or DM me through Instagram (@axcelstyle). If you’re interested, you can join us in our Discord chat server as well and pitch in your interest and ideas.
And this is it for the first post for The AXCEL Side. Stay tuned for my actual first post for this section.
Till next time, Axcels!
- How can they? They’re always active on social media. They stalk their Axcels at random…
- I’ve seen fan sites of any kind with a blog section being used this way, and it’s very unappealing in my opinion…
- IVVY, for example…
- Such as K-Pop groups like NCT 127, ONEUS, etc.
- To be honest, I don’t normally leave replies on their blogs on LINE LIVE because I still am not confident with my Japanese just yet. I only commented on one of their blog’s (YOU-TA) in Japanese one time, and that was sometime last year…