First up, Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays to those who don’t celebrate Christmas or don’t celebrate anything in the last month of the year. It’s really amazing how 2018 went by really fast! But most of all, if it’s chilly where you may live right now, be sure to stay warm, drink plenty of hot beverages (tea), and, as SHIN mentioned on one of his blogs, try and eat some good
GIANT KILLING One-Man Live Tour
It’s here! It’s finally happening! OMG! 😱
So, we’re counting down to the GIANT KILLING One-Man Live tour, and it’s happening this upcoming weekend in Osaka and Nagoya! So, if you happen to be there around this time and you didn’t get a chance to pre-order tickets online months ago, you can actually order them at the door.
Or, better yet, you can travel to Shibuya, where the third and final day of the GIANT KILLING tour will take place. It will be on the 26th, right after Christmas Day. Tickets are still available for pre-orders online, but it’s also possible that you may also purchase tickets at the door too if there happens to have extra tickets.
… and we’ve got the goodies too!
On each venue, we’ve got the goodies on sale for you to splurge! The available items are as follows:
- Pamphlet 2
- Size L white T-shirt
- Clash Denim Tote Bag
- Parka hoodie jacket
- Muffler 3 towel
SLYKYGacha- gachabutton pins
- Original photo sets
- (Limited Edition Special) Special Sticker sets featuring KAZUKI’s art. 4
If my memory serves me correct, if the official items were not sold out during the venues, they will be available for sale online at the Nippon Columbia store. You would have to use a shipping service such as Tenso to order and purchase the items. I haven’t tried this service yet, but hopefully, I’d be able to if the goods go up on sale online.
The Final AXCEL Meeting of the Year!
Are you single? Or if you have a special someone but don’t have a clue on where you’re going to spend your Christmas Eve date, there is one place: The final AXCEL MEETING with MADKID, of course!
Because of the holidays, the boys will be holding the final AXCEL MEETING of the year at Nippon Columbia Studios in the afternoon, from 1:00 p.m. – 2:00 p.m. Celebrate Christmas, or whatever it is you celebrate (or not celebrate), with the boys, maybe exchange gifts 5 and share what you want to share with them and your fellow Axcels.
Updates on AXCEL STYLE
If you have been following our Twitter for awhile now, you should see a short 1-week poll that I opened regarding the site. The results came out with the following:
So, if your choice was not the majority, don’t worry about it. We’re still going to consider the other choices as part of the site, but will not be priority in comparison to the choice majority. In this instance, that would be Fan Stories with MADKID.
But, let me explain the choices in full detail first:
- Opinion posts about fandom – I, or a guest writer, will be writing opinion pieces regarding the MADKID Axcel fandom and/or J-Pop fandom in general. Eventually, there may be some bad apples that will emerge within our budding fandom, so we’ll be prepared for this if anything like that should ever happen. So far, the Axcel fandom is still chill.
- Fan stories with MADKID (MDKD) – These posts will be about fan experiences with MADKID, whether if you’re able to see one of their lives in Japan and able to meet the members through their handshake/meet and greet sessions, encounters with one or more of the members on social media, your first time meeting some of the members on livestream, etc. You can even write about your feelings towards the group or your favorite member. Get a little creative if you want by adding some photos or fanart (if you do fanart) of them if you want.
- Guest writers from Axcels – This idea is a little vague, but I’m leaning on combining this with the Fan Stories… idea. I think the fan stories posts would be a lot more authentic if the fan would be writing about it from his/her point of view instead of me writing it. But, this is also a general idea where some Axcels would like to contribute some posts about MADKID. It can be about anything, including opinions, as long as it’s about MADKID or the Axcel fandom.
- Other (please reply) – If you have any ideas other than the ones mentioned, to reply to the tweet with your idea. Unfortunately, whoever voted for this choice didn’t even reply to the tweet.
Because Fan Stories with MADKID won the majority of the vote, AXCEL STYLE will add this content feature starting next year. Because their 3rd single RISE and the MADKID FACTION campaign will come to fruition starting January, the first month of 2019 would be the perfect time to introduce this new series of posts. As mentioned regarding Guest writers from Axcels, I think I’m going to combine the two.
More information about Fan Stories will come much later, hopefully sometime next week or after Christmas Day, so please, stay tuned.
That’s all for today before the GIANT KILLING tour, Axcels. Till next time!
- Now is a good time for me to eat some hot pot, as I have caught a nasty cold virus as of yesterday…
- A pamphlet is the Japanese English term for a concert photo book or a concert photo album.
- Check out Letters @ AXCEL STYLE and read some of KAZUKI’s blog entries. He would often post his art there and you’ll see why it’s a limited edition special…
- Do gift exchanges only apply to couples? I don’t think so…